Comfort LivingTips of the day
29 Jul 2014Can menopause drugs lead to an increase in blood clot?
Many women who are about to reach the menopause or have reached the menopause stage tend to use the estrogen therapy drug. This drug is used in the treatment of menopause. And this therapy is said to increase the risk of having blood clots.Loading...
When the surrounding skin of vagina becomes infected it leads to itching and redness then such a disorder is termed as Vulvitis. Following are the causes of Vulvitis:
- Irritants and Allergens: Whenever the new product is exposed to vagina it could potentially cause irritation and as a result one can suffer from Vulvitis. The inflammation of vulva may be due to laundry detergent, soaps, scented baby powder, vaginal deodorant and other skin products in fact itchy fabric of undergarments may also trigger Vulvitis in many women.
- Skin conditions:Women those have certain skin condition may also experience inflammation of vulva and especially sensitive skin have highest risk of skin allergy.
- Lack of Estrogen:Imbalance of estrogen is also one of the causes of Vulvitis and for those girls who have not gone through puberty. Some medications and birth control methods could also cause this disease.
- Contact with Bacteria:Bacteria from stool or urine may cause Vulvitis if it comes in contact with vulva and it is most probably seen in those women’s who could not get out of their bed.
- Vaginal Infection:Sexually transmitted diseases and vaginal infection also leads to Vulvitis because with this the vulva becomes inflamed and causes skin redness or itching.
Hazards of Vulvitis are given below as follows:
- When a woman suffers from Vulvitis then her sexual life is affected with this disease.
- It also increases the possibility of infertility in the women.
- Tissue lesions may cause genital herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, chancroids and also lead to sexually transmitted diseases like fungal infection or trichomonas.
- If the fetal development is affected with Vulvitis during the pregnancy then the newly born baby may also suffer from similar kind of disease.
- Immediate treatment is required in Vulvitis otherwise it may lead to other inflammatory diseases.
How to cure Vulvitis through natural