Morning sickness is vomiting and nausea that can occur at any time during pregnancy. There are many alternatives name of morning sickness such as vomiting during pregnancy, pregnancy vomiting, and pregnancy nausea and so on.
The problem if morning sickness is very common among the pregnant women’s. It begins during the first week of pregnancy and continues to third or fourth month. Morning sickness or nausea does not have any adverse affect on the baby. The problem of morning sickness or nausea is usually very common. The amount of morning sickness is not same in all the pregnancy. One cannot predict the amount of morning sickness or nausea.
The exact cause of morning sickness or nausea is not known. Some of the common causes that are responsible for the problem of morning sickness or nausea are as follows;
- Hormonal changes are one of the causes behind the morning sickness or nausea. During pregnancy, changes in hormones are very common and the changes in hormones sometimes results in morning sickness or nausea.
- Lower blood pressure is another cause that is responsible for the problem of morning sickness and nausea.
- Lower blood sugar in the early stage of pregnancy also gives birth to the problem of morning sickness and nausea.
- Fatigue and tiredness are other reasons that are behind the problem of nausea and morning sickness.
- Emotional stress and tension also causes the problem of morning sickness, vomiting and nausea.
- Sometimes, the problem of vomiting and morning sickness is caused due to the excessive travelling. Too much travelling is also responsible for the morning sickness. During pregnancy, rest is very important and this is not possible in travelling. So, it is always advisable to avoid travelling during pregnancy.
- Junk food or fast food also caused the problem of morning sickness among women and even make the situation more badly. So, it is advisable to eat healthy and nutritious food during pregnancy.
So, it is believed that these are the causes due to which the problem of morning sickness or nausea occurs.
Here are some home care tips that must be followed during pregnancy;
- Keep a positive attitude. Positive attitude is very important during pregnancy. Always keep in mind; the problem of morning sickness is not a big problem and it last for three to four months.
- Always eat healthy and nutritious food. Take foods that are rich in protein, minerals and vitamins. Avoid junk food or too much spicy food; as such food gives birth to the problem of morning sickness.
- Take some soda crackers and dry toast when you wake up in order to avoid the problem of morning sickness.
- Always avoid large meals. Always takes small meals, as small meals reduce the problem of morning sickness and nausea among women and give some relief.
- Avoid smoking as well as second-hand smoke.
- Do not take medication for nausea or morning sickness, unless your doctor prescribed you.
- Ginger products like ginger soda, ginger tea and ginger candy are quite effective against morning sickness.