Asthma is a disease where the sufferer faces problem in his breathing especially in a particular weather condition or in an environment where the air is very polluted. The sufferer faces allergy from something and this makes him unfit. But with care and proper medical treatment the disease could be handled. Every person differs from each other so their medical condition also differs depending on this there are different medical treatments available which are given to them as per their medical condition. Asthma is a disease which could not be cured for always but with proper care and precautions the person could live a normal life. Regular exercise and healthy diet keeps the person healthy and wise.So every person should follow their diet plan and should keep themselves and their families happy by leading a healthy and problem free life. Only a healthy person can keep himself and his loved ones happy.
Causes of Asthma:
- Airborne irritants: When a person breathes, there are certain dust particles which are inhaled and thus they becomes an allergen which includes traffic fumes, household chemicals, perfumed cosmetics, house dust mines, pollen, animal dander, industrial fumes and molds.
- Food additives and food: There are some foods which are commonly associated with allergy are eggs, peanuts, soy, fish cow’s milk, wheat, shrimp etc.
- Respiratory infections: Bacterial and viral respiratory infection triggers asthma attacks like sinus, flu, bronchitis and common cold.
- Cigarette Smoking: Cigarette smoking is also one of the causes of asthma because it contains various chemicals and gases which ultimate changes into asthma.
- Drugs: Certain prescriptions like non-steroidal anti inflator drugs and aspirin may cause inflammation or irritation which may lead to asthma.
- Heart burn: Severe heart burn may also cause asthma in some cases.
- Alcohol: It contains various acid reflexes which may cause asthma.
- Hormonal: It may be the case with the women during their hormonal changes especially before menstrual cycles which may cause asthma.
- Exercise induced:-Physical exertion or exercise may trigger asthma.
- Genetic predisposition:-Genetic tendency may affected by internal or external trigger factors which may cause asthma.
- Extreme weather:-Humid or hot weather or extreme cold cause asthma to some people.
- Chest tightening
- Cough without or with sputum production
- Beings suddenly
- Breathing problem during cold
- Worse in the early morning and at night
- Get worst while exercising or heart burn
Treatment of Asthma
The best way to treat asthma is to take prevention from those things which cause allergy and irritation to the sufferer. Apart from this there are various methods or medicines available through which a sufferer can get relief and those are homeopathy treatment, ayurvedic treatment and various other methods too which helps the sufferer to cope-up with his disease. Inhaler is the medicine which controls the asthma immediately and reliefs the person from the attack of asthma. So the sufferer should keep it with himself always for his betterment and should follows his Doctor’s advice for his better health results.